Genevieve's Tales of Pillage, Piracy, and Other Fun Stuff

Born as a travel journal, the Tales spun here have since morphed into a general account about life, work, and all the mischief in-between.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why Haven't I Been Blogging?

Many people have asked....

Well, I feel like things are happening too fast out here and there's just not enough time (or the most stable internet connection) to keep up the running, rambling commentary. There's so much to digress on-- I should document things better. Hah. Or maybe the novelty of being the historian of my own life in the trenches has worn off.

Anyway, I think this blog has reached some kind pictorial critical mass as a travel picturebook (which I'm not too thrilled about), so I hope to spark things up a bit once I get certain life decisions in order and on to a newer, snarkier one. Wait for it!

4 Comments:

Blogger twistedman said...

hey gen? how are you? are you here in the philippines?

5:58 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Funny Commercials said...

This definitely is a nice blog.

5:45 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

12:48 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Product Reviews said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a shout out to my website on your next post? I will return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

3:40 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home