Genevieve's Tales of Pillage, Piracy, and Other Fun Stuff

Born as a travel journal, the Tales spun here have since morphed into a general account about life, work, and all the mischief in-between.

Monday, June 23, 2008

MIA

Yeah, I know. I've gone dark for about 2 months now. My usual updates to the blog have dwindled in the last couple of months anyway, until I've only been posting pictures with limp, terse captions-- and none of the ramblings that this blog was supposed to house. I'll be trying in the next couple of weeks to stretch my chatter muscles again. In the meantime, my apologies for the quiet static.

2 Comments:

Blogger oli said...

Do you have a tele no or email contact for Grren bank Sogog-I paased by last friday and saw a jeep outside the Bank which said for sale enquire within green bank
Oliver
from Hinunangan but now back in Hong kong

2:44 PM GMT+8  
Blogger oli said...

should have added my easiest contact is vilma at netvigator.com

2:46 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home